Preserve Eatonville Fund Drive.
WHAT HAS HAPPENED:
- Because of the covid-19 scare, we had to reschedule the ZORA! – Outdoor Festival from our usual “last week in January” to the 1st weekend in June.
- There was a Hurricane threat the 1st weekend of June.
- We lost over $100,000 in receipts at ZORA! Festival 2022, and, historically, ZORA! Festival profit provides 60% of P.E.C.’s general operating budget.
- Though we continue to secure project grants, we need general operations funding to cover the many expenses that project grants do NOT cover as well as to maintain our organization.
- We MUST ELIMINATE our accumulated debt!
That’s why we need individual contributions Every Day so we can SURVIVE & THRIVE.
The Association to Preserve the Eatonville Community, Inc. (P.E.C.), established in 1987, is a 501 (c) 3 organization whose mission is to promote Eatonville, Florida’s considerable heritage, historical, and cultural resources as a means for the community’s revitalization and economic development; and via programming which promotes pride of heritage, educational excellence and the cultural arts will preserve and protect the community for posterity.